While the location is out of this world, the basics are very very poor. An all inclusive (full board) booking will give you some of the worst meals you ever experience. The waffle maker does not know how the appliance opperates, breakfast runs out of Bacon, Coffee is stale, beef scallops are so tough it is impossible to cut, the cook fries merilly on the calamari untill it is grade a rubber!! This place needs a good food and bev manager and fast, for the price of staying at Chale the food is shocking !!! The rest is surreal, the beach is perfect, the rooms are great, servcie in general is not bad, I think the manager or owner or both have become so complacent that they think the island by itself is enough of an attraction, wake up !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and managed by the same team of sister resort The Sands At Nomad, this small, personal "boutique" resort is the perfect island getaway for those seeking the ultimate in relaxation, tranquility and Island flair. The resort was completely renovated in 2006 and has been built with a very strong focus on the envirnmental beauty of the Island. Two swimming pools, a mystical SPA and a well equiped watersports facility fullfil every wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sands At Chale Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Chale Island Hotel Diani
- Sands At Chale Island Ukunda