I can recommend this place. Food is good, right on the beach and very friendly staff. Good place to spend some relaxing days.
Only minor (!) aspects:
- if you want to go to a shop (or anywhere else) outside the hotel's premises, you have to take a taxi
- wines (both inclusive and bottled) aren't great
- a nearby hotel enjoys its music... but it's quiet later in the night, so no problem with sleeping
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Papillon Lagoon Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papillon Lagoon Reef Diani
- Papillon Lagoon Reef Hotel Diani