We just came back after spending a week holiday at this super hotel! We were a family of 5 and we liked everything in this hotel! There was no single negative comment to say about this hotel! The food in all the restaurants was excellent from the breakfast to dinner! Very well presented and a lot of choice for everyone!
The beach is nice but watch out the beach boys who might piss you off! But if you don't mind you can chat to some of them who are friendly! On our second day, we took a taxi from the hotel to the shopping centre where we booked our 2 days safari to Salt lick with Jt safaris and the driver was wonderful! On our last day he took us to Tanga in Tanzania and we had a fantastic tour! Now the staffs! Everyone was fantastic, friendly and very helpful always smiling! Here are a few, Ali, Steven, Esther, Mr. President, Hamisi, Uncle Sam and special thanks to Hussein who was a bundle of joy, always smiling, singing and dancing! We miss you so much and we will definately come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani