we had the best holiday here we have ever had we have stayed in a lot of top hotels but this one tops it maybe some people who comment on here are saying the rooms need a bit of tlc but that is a minor detail as everything else more than compensates for this.from when we arrived to when we left were so welcomed and looked after by all the staff. the bar staff and waiters were superb in everyway if you try for example to take your emptys back to the bar they would not have it and made you sit down and also we like to have a good laugh as everyone does and all the bar staff would pick up on this and join in which was brilliant fun.i thought the gardeners and the cleaners also worked very hard and would always make you very welcome I think sometimes they don't get noticed as much as the waiters because there job is not so much people orientated but we got talking to them and they also could not do enough for you . the animation team were all fantastic and sometimes they have to work very hard to get people up to join in the activities which by the way were all very very good at some hotels the entertainment is same old things but we found that here they made a special effort to get every body involved and we joined in some of the games which was brill.the food was excellent I thought they catered brilliant for vegetarians as usually on holiday my wife struggle a bit with the food but here she absoloutly love the food and we thought the snack bar in the day was superb.teh pool was always kept very clean and the pool attendants could not do enough to make you happy for instance I wanted to be in the shade and nat wanted to be in the sun this was no problem for them. all in all we were very very impressed with this place we are already pricing up next year we will definatly be back. here is a few special people who really made our holiday. onkoba waiter lugwe waiter jhasphat waiter said waiter frank waiter sam animation Charlie animation zoo animation ali gardener hussain customer relations. thankyou all very much take care and see you all soon xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani