After a stretch of tiring meetings in Nairobi, Kenya, an escape to Mombasa was worth the whole trip. And a stay at Southern Palms Beach Resort was a cherry on the ice cream! We received a warm reception from the staff and the room was very nice, breezy and cozy. What had me surprised was their array of food served be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or even the evening snacks and during stay of 4 days, each day the menu was different and absolutely delicious. There were lots of activities from water aerobics, volley ball and wow! Swahili classes too! The staff conducting these were very enthusiastic and a live wire. So just when we thought, that was it... the evenings were fun with shows! With reptile show, aerobics, magic etc.... Thus, our stay at the Southern Palms Beach Resort, as much as it was relaxed, there wasn't even a fraction of a second when we got bored. Thank you and loads of best wishes to the Resort team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com, HRS, Jovago.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani