My sister and I needed a break from the hectic city life and decided to return to Southern Palms again this year.
On our previous visit, we had a great time but the food was not too good…….but this year was so so different!!!! The Italian restaurant is lovely and the food is very well presented. The main restaurant had lots of options and the food was sensational and labelled in different languages - cool idea!!! In particular the grill restaurant was amazing! Breakfast was varied with lots of options and plenty to choose from as there was always something on the menu that was edible. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to try the Lebanese restaurant this year.
A very special thanks to Mr. Mahmoud the F&B Manager who was always “hands on” assisting his staff and even cooking and serving guests himself . A big thank you to Esther as well as all the staff who really make this a special place as they are so happy, friendly and will do anything they can to please the guests.
All in all well worth a visit and excellent value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani