Nice beach resort. Despite the fact that the private beach is almost useless due to the invasion of locals as well as the venemous stone fish living in the shallow water, the resort offers many other things that makes it worth staying there. It has several small cafees serving food from all around the globe as well as a nice pool area. Nice place to kick back after a couple of weeks on the Masai Mara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Jovago.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani