My husband and I stayed at the hotel in April 2014 with our two young children for a holiday and our experience was such a disappointment especially with all the good reviews here.
1. On arrival we received no help with our bags at all.
2. The fridge in the room was not working
3. The breakfast was cold and repetitive
4. No induction on services and restaurants in the hotel
5. Very few activities for the children and adults.
6. Complaints took forever to be addressed with no apology for the delay
I could go on and on really. By day 2 we decided to take the kids to Baobab Resort for the day and what a difference in customer care at the reception, friendly staff, kids and adult activities and variety of food! Unfortunately it was fully booked so we could not move!
All in all the hotel was a waste of money and an experience we never want to have again especially because of the children.
Really wish we had booked at the Boabab Resort instead! Now we know better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani