We stayed here the last two nights before going home. The start was not so good. Our room was noisy and after taking a shower the water flowed into our room. The water was medium warm. We got the feeling that our complain about this was not really tkaen seriuosly. We got an other room but we had to take our Luggage ourselfs and het room was not clean. stains on the bed linnen.
But after we spook to our representative from our touroperator everything changed. We were heard and all was solved. We got flowers and fruit in our room to make up.
In contrary to this all was the service and the staff of the restaurant. This was perfect. We have a special diet request but nothing was to much and we were served more than well. A compliments to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa