My wife and I just returned from Nairobi, but managed to get 2 nights in at the Leopard Beach Resort. What a GREAT place! Being it winter time there, the weather was perfect in the 60's-70's (F), especially since we came back to a hot summer in Arizona (USA). The grounds are meticulously cared for, and the staff couldn't have been friendlier. We did the half board which included 2 meals at the Horizon restaurant, and the meals were delicious, especially sitting out on the open deck overlooking the ocean, under a moonlit sky, being serenaded by the evening entertainment. Even though it was short, it was a great way to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. We are planning on another trip to Kenya next year, and the Leopard Beach resort, WILL be on our itinerary. My wife had a truly unique and relaxing experience at the Uzuri Spa, and can't wait to come back to try one of the their other pampering treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa