The experience at the Leopard Beach Resort was just amazing. The resort is very nice, clean and the location is great. The gardens are truly beautiful and quiet. Everyone in the staff is really friendly, polite and helpful and always with a smile on their face. The rooms are nice and spacious. A special thank to Joan over at reservations who was very kind and efficient.
The two pools are nice and clean and the restaurants are good and with a variety of choices every day. The beach is the best part with comfortable beds, white sand and crystal blue waters. The beach boys can be quite annyoing sometimes, but not harmful. The only suggestion I can really think of is maybe having a few fans on the ceilings would be nice especially in the check-in area where is really hot.
I would recommend this resort to anyone and I really can't wait to go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa