We were at LBR on honeymoon in July 2011 and loved it. This December was our second time to visit LBR. My wife and i had such a wonderful time courtesy of Joan and Sheena who talked to us regularly and made us feel very welcome, together with the rest of the Hotel staff. We son enjoyed our stay that we completely forgot our check out date. We were assisted by a staff at the reception with transport logistics out of the Hotel. Can't wait to come back once the Villas are done. Thank you LBR. By the way the SPA massages are out of this world. My wife and i are yet to find another massage spa that comes close. Thank you Janine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani