Even though the "regular" rooms at LB are mighty fine, if you can swing it, indulge yourself with a private villa. We rented one of these out for three days, and it was like living like a rock star. It was clean, beautiful and so spacious! And, it had it's own bar to throw parties. Loved it!
I shot some video of the interior of one of the villas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f76y78TEEm8 CHEERS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani