We spent one week in Leopard. Although I must admit that the quality of standard room isn't very high and we had to pay more money to get better rooms that could satisfy us, generally the hotel is great. It is mainly because thanks to those wonderful people who work there. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Thanks to this wonderful atmosphere I would like to return to that hotel many times. I loved the animator Brian, who was so friendly that although we don;t really like sport we went to water aerobics every day. He created great atmosphere and we all loved that guy. Iha, his friend was also very friendly. We also enjoyed the elder guy who gave us sunbeds: extremely friendly and helpful. To all the waitresses and waiters: you do a great job. Leopard's has a great beach and beautiful gardens. One of the gardeners, Stephen, showed us plants and animals living in the gardens. It was so nice to see that he was proud of his job. Generally, we really recommend this hotel, especially to those who like peace and quiet, great friendly atmosphere, beautiful nature and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani