We stayed at Leopard Beach for 7 nights and were still left with a longing for more. We experienced all the different theme nights and entertainment in the evenings and each day was different and exciting. There was not enough time to experience all the wonderful activities that Leopard Beach has to offer. The food and the staff were great.The staff was friendly and always ready to wait on us.We can't wait to go back for another wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani