We have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Leopard Beach Hotel on Diani beach. This is the 4th hotel that we have stayed at in the Diani area and is by far the best. We had upgraded to a Chui cottage and was impressed with the condition, facilities and seaview.
The best thing about this hotel is the staff who are all genuinely concerned that all guests have a great holiday.
The facilities are great and there is plenty of room for whatever you want to do. There are several a la carte restarants but the Horizon Buffet provided a great selection of meals which were well cooked and presented so we did not bother with the a la carte options. The hotel also moved the dining to alternative areas including the beach on several occasions.
There is a wide selection of wildlife in the hotel which includes monkeys and baboons.
We will definatley be returning to this hotel in the future.
Many thanks to the staff and management for a great holiday.
Alex & Val
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani