justnreturned having a fantastic time.service excellent but reception staff do need to be more helpful and friendly. we found all other members of staff very friendly. standard rooms are large and bright and are on the top floor superior rooms onground floor we stayed in both as we got upgraded as it was a 25th wedding aniversary. superior rooms are worth the extra cost. also we would say that it is worth paying the extra so you can use the chi grill as this is superb and the main restaurant food is not always of 4 star standard this is mainly on the waiter service meals for the main corse. african night and barbecue nights excellent. grounds of the hotel amazing would love to go back.also had a 3 day safari all booked with kuoni and this was well organised and a brilliant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa