“Cut out the stereotype!”

Diani Travel and Tours
Ranked #7 of 45 Tours in Diani Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Diani Travel and Tours is a privately owned travel agency located in Diani Beach South Coast Mombasa, Kenya. We offer our clients, our years of experience and benefit that dangles with it. You get to leverage our first hand experience as we have traveled a great deal and you can wallow in the VIP treatment we can offer you in galore. By proposing you the idea to take a tour with us, we want to become your best travel resource. We offer tours to Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda We know the best lodges, suits and accommodations lolling in these locations and can offer you excellent hotel booking services. Diani Travel Centre and Safaris started its operations in 2008 and currently the company is being run and managed by a Team of professionals. We are a full service travel management organization and endeavor to make travel fun and hassle-free. Our primary goal is to provide the clients, utter satisfaction and many sublime experiences. Our tours can expand your experiences and enrich your life. We pledge to offer you our complete resources and devotion to make your journey very pleasant. We earn the reputation of being an outstanding company every day by offering absolute value and satisfaction to the clients.
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cut out the stereotype!”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

My review is really a comment /message for the owners and manager of Diani Travel Centre. I actually ended up not booking my trip with Diani Travel Centre. I am a Kenyan but I do not live in Kenya and have not lived in Kenya for a long time. I only go back for visits. We (Husband, myself and our two boys) were visiting Diani in January 2011. We were having lunch at Aniello's while planning our activities for while in Diani. While our meal was being prepared, I popped in next door (Diani Travel Centre) to find out what is on offer. My experience was not at all positive. I requested for leaflets to take so that we could discuss these over lunch but the lady at treception told me that they do not give leaflets until you have made a booking. I asked how you can make a booking without having an idea of what is on offer but sorry the lady did not shift her position - infact she gave me the impression that she did not have any time for me! A man came to the rescue, explained a few things very quickly and when I asked about snorkelling he informed that they do trips but they would have to sit with me as I could not swim! These people do not know me from a bar of soap so why make assumptions on me?? I walked out without leaflets but a price list. We eventually booked our snorkelling and other activities with another tour group and had a fantastics time.

I would like to appeal to the owners/managers to train their staff in customer care... may be it is there because I have read really positive reviews, but then why look at me and think I am not likely to book an activity?

Visited January 2011
5 Thank Adhifas
cri74diani, Manager at Diani Travel and Tours, responded to this review, February 15, 2011
Hi ,
This is the Manager of Diani Travel Centre.
I wish if you can give us some more information ,
the exact time, date and Staff description of the occured fact.
I wish you could have claim this issue direct to my office that period you were here in Diani.
I`m finding myself in difficault to recall what happened that day after three month.
As director there is nothing else i can do at the moment.
I also tried to call Coral Spirit for further information about your booking but they couldn`t find any information of your reservation at that period.
In case of anything send us all the requested details @ customer care mail on our website or on our facebook page .
In the mean time i apologize for what happened.
Sincerely
Diani Travel Centre
Manager

Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“review about 2 attractions”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

I booked 2 trips with this agency, a Wasini island-snorkeling and a 2 day safari in Tsavo East.
I was the only Hungarian in the boat at snorkeling, but i still found it amazing. The island's coral and mangrove park is also a have-to-see, but it is not included in the price. 67 dollar the Wasini island trip.
At Tsavo East for 200 dollars we got 3 game drives. You should be prepared, that the drinks at the lodges there are very expensive (e.g. 200schiling 1liter water, at a supermarket only 63) We had 3 game drives, first day 2 before and after lunch, at the second day after breakfast. We saw many-many elephants, zebras, giraffes and buffalo, and hopefully 5 female lions resting in the shadow. And we saw them from very-very near, like 4 meters:) After that we had lunch in Mombasa at a restaurant approx. 30 meters from the famous elephant task gate.
Also to mention Eunice, the girl from the travel agency was very-very nice, I would book my next trip to Kenya only with her:)

Visited January 2011
1 Thank Stumpy_Solo
Mombasa
“Diani Travel Centre”
Reviewed December 18, 2010

We went for safari to Masai Mara for 3 days (2 nights) in the Royal Lodge.
Beautifull Lodge resort, the best service and all.
Diani Travel Centre really did there best for us. They are good people to trust.
On the safari we saw all the wild animals together with our private driver (john) he knows were to go.
In 2 words: PERFECT DREAMS!!

Best wishes,
Family with 2 young kids from Holland

Turin, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Safari!!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

We booked a 5 days Safari for me and my 3 sons in Masai Mara and Nakuru, being travelling with my kids I was little bit scared of Kenyan drivers, but we got a new Land Rover with an excellent and very safe driver,

All the staff was pleasant and both lodges and camps were we stayed it was soo nice !!!

Bruce (the owner) and all the Diani Travel Centre Staff.

are very professional and very helpful.

I definitely would recommend Diani Travel for Safaris in Kenya, thank you so much guys and hope to see you next year.

1 Thank lalla85187855