the hotel is located in diani and its the last hotel...the location is fantastic, the beach is very nice...the furniture in the room is a bit old needs changing...the room i was booked in, had a TV which wasn't working, the ceiling fan was faulty and the connectivity for the WIFI was poor, but thanks to Amina Noroge, she changed my room immediately after voicing my concerns.
breakfast was lousy so was the food, the facility has only one swimming pool,,,customer service was excellent....linda, amina and david tambara...u made my stay very pleasant..
the rooms have safety boxes, though very small,and they charge 175ksh, per day for the secret code, the WiFi is also at a cost 500ksh per hr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort is located 40 km's from Mombasa town and situated along the white sandy beaches of south coast surrounded by swaying coconut palm trees and magnificent old stoic baobabs. Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort comprises of 100 deluxe rooms, tastefully crafted and beautifully furnished found in white washed, 'makuti' roofed structures. The rooms, double or twin, are tastefully appointed with local hand carved furnishings and are filled with luxurious amenities; walk-in shower, separate toilet, mini-bar, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and have the convenience of both air-conditioning and a central ceiling fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club Hotel Diani
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Hotel
- Indian Ocean Beach Club