LOVED our little bungalow on the water !! Beach was beautiful,, just wish they could somehow control the beach boys better. We love to walk the beach everyday but found we only ventured out 2 times. Loved our gardener he brought me flowers, pool guy great too.
All staff was very friendly too. Food was standard buffet style, after almost 30 days of it, we got a little tired of it. Not too bad but pretty much the same everyday.
Very quiet, which was nice for us, but if we went back would need it to be a little liivlier. If you wanted to look at the Voyageur Resort we stayed there only 1 night but it was overflowing with people. They must be doing something right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort is located 40 km's from Mombasa town and situated along the white sandy beaches of south coast surrounded by swaying coconut palm trees and magnificent old stoic baobabs. Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort comprises of 100 deluxe rooms, tastefully crafted and beautifully furnished found in white washed, 'makuti' roofed structures. The rooms, double or twin, are tastefully appointed with local hand carved furnishings and are filled with luxurious amenities; walk-in shower, separate toilet, mini-bar, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and have the convenience of both air-conditioning and a central ceiling fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Jovago.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club Hotel Diani
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Hotel
- Indian Ocean Beach Club