“Absolutely brilliant! excellent people and great service at a much lower cost than the hotel rep”

Dream Kenya Safaris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel agency for all your local and international air tickets, beach holidays, safaris, hotels and cottage bookings. Daily excursions to Kisite marine park, funzi Island, shimba hills and mombasa tours.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
Reviewed November 12, 2011

This was our first visit to Kenya and we stayed at papillion lagoon reef hotel on diani beach Mombasa after asking our cosmos rep for a price for a 3 day safari to the masi mara after she gave us the price I went to viist the local safari tour shop which was located in diani at a small shopping centre I met the team at dream Kenya safaris the person who delt with us was Henry i felt very relaxed in the shop and there was no pressure after they told me the price of the safari to the masi mara staying at the ashnill lodges which were fantastic by the way there price was exactly £271 pound cheaper each than the cosmos rep not only was it cheaper but 5 Star trip I must thank the team at dream Kenya safaris for outstanding service FANTASTIC ! Adam from Stoke on Trent ENGLAND

8 Thank Layboo

• Hebrew first
Echt, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great expierence with Dream Kenya Safaris”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Dreamkenya-safaris is a very good company to book your safaris and other excursions. We had a beautiful safari, Ali and Lilian (the owners) were very helpful, polite, nice people. We saw a lot, we learned a lot and we had the change to get to know them, so it was very personal!

We recommend to everybody who wants to go on safari in Kenya to book with damn and you will have a great time. "You`ll never you, if you don`t go!"

Visited July 2011
4 Thank Joop5
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“They got all of us to the summit.”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I never thought tour groups were necessary as I believe that you can really navigate through everything on your own, plus, that's half the fun trying to figure things out. So, when my friend told me that we were required to have a guide up Kilimanjaro, I was pretty bummed out and somewhat skeptical. It was only after the summit that I realize how important our guides were in getting our entire group, of five, to summit within ten minutes of each other. They paced us as they have done it thousands of times and knew when to push us. They knew when was a good time to rest and when to slide our one foot in front of the other. Our main guides, Kamili, August, and John, were completely amicable, knowledgeable and professional. I truly believe that if we didn't have them, most of us would either not make it because of altitude sickness (from not having a good pace) or dehydration. When I witnessed another climber in another group get carried down the mountain, I knew that having that outside perspective of a guide was necessary. And I am grateful for our wonderful guides and the well planned out trip, because they got us to the summit.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank withTravelBug
Kigali
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Felt at home among the DreamKenya Safaris Team”
Reviewed May 7, 2011

I haven't gone on Safari before....so I did not know how it goes.I relied on the DreamKenya team and asked alot of questions.However, I knew that at the end of the journey I would have enough fun and adventure.I got more than my share of fun because I felt very much at home as if I have always known these people.Thanks to Lilian and Ali

Visited February 2011
2 Thank Donkicukiro
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“All worth it -”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

We (Husband, myself and our two boys, 10 and 12) were visiting Diani in January 2011. One of the activities we had in mind was to go snorkelling. We did not book in advance but just walked into the offices of Dream Kenya safaris at at the Baharini plaza in Diani. It was a positive experience from the time I stepped into the offices. The staff were pleasant and helpful, Lillian was very nice, friendly and professional. We highly recommend Dream Kenya Safaris.

We booked Coral Spirit experience snorkelling trip to Kisite marine park. Everything was so well organised, from the driver picking us up from our villa to the staff on the dhow - they were professionally trained, had a good rapport with us as well as other customers. It was particularly impressive that the staff are environmentally aware and very confidently talk to tourists about caring for the marine life, being careful not to damage the corals etc.

The boat took us out to the reef where we spent a couple of hours snorkelling, we then went to Wasini Island for lunch - the last stretch of the journey was under sail, which was a nice touch! Lunch was delicious - seaweed and crab! Thoroughly recommended!

Visited January 2011