We stayed at Kenyaways with a group of friends in Sept 2011 and had a great time. There's no pool but the premises are right at the beach. The beach is gorgeous, white sand, palm trees, turquoise water, perfect for walking and swimming. There's a peaceful and shady garden and a little restaurant with tasty food and a great cocktail menu. The breakfast buffet is nice and there are daybeds a little elevated from the beach which makes it easier to ignore the beach boys. Right next door is a high end hotel with a great restaurant that serves delicious seafood (oysters etc.) in a very stylish (all white) atmosphere for reasonable prices. It's easy to get into Diani for shopping, dining and going out. Staff at Kenyaways are very friendly, the rooms are clean and cosy and at night you can hear the waves. On the first floor is a beautiful spacious terrace with lots of sofas, cushions and a beautiful view of the ocean. A great place to relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kenyaways bed & breakfast Diani Beach is a family run B&B holiday villa right on a beautiful Diani beach. Kenyaways only has 11 bedrooms, 5 with seaview, beach facing. One is a self catering apartment. Kenyaways is exclusive yet reasonably priced for travelers and holiday makers for families, couples or single travellers. The Kenyaways beach villa is colorful and friendly and has a relaxing vibe and a magnificent view of the beach. It is convenient for onward travel, general relaxation, water sports, communications, shopping and nightlife. Kenyaways is especially attractive for kite surfers and surfers. Kenyaways Diani Beach has a watersports centre and kite surf school offering kite surf lessons and IKO kitesurf courses to beginners and intermediates. The kite school is Diani Beach's leading kite surf school and offer a professional service all year round. Diving is also an option for the less wind days and there is an amazing tropical coral reef which runs parallel to the beach where you can see many colorful interesting coral and fish as well as turtles and dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenyaways Beach Bed And Breakfast & Restaurant
- Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast & Restaurant Hotel Diani