Had a wonderful 2 night stay here in Aug 2013.
Top things I liked :
1. The location, lovely beach front property. Could hear the waves throughout the day even in our room.
2. Good shopping nearby for curios, good supermarket nearby all at walking distance
3. Comfortable rooms, decorated with good taste
4. Lots of trees
5. Not crowded
6. Good service. One slight suggestion - the wait for some of the meals could have been shorter, but overall a very positive experience.
7. The staff was very polite and made us feel welcome and comfortable.
Thank you Waterlovers for a wonderful experience !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterlovers is a small eco-friendly resort in the centre of Diani, directly on the beach. All our rooms (only 8 suites, 1 villa and the ocean penthouse) are ocean front and luxury equipped, with air conditioning, king size Swahili bed, double washbasin, stone shower, private veranda, complimentary wi-fi, I-Pod, I-Phone and MP3 docking station, complimentary iPads available on request, with pre-loaded music, movies and apps, complimentary cellphone with local line, private security 24/7, etc... The boutique hotel features also a spa, a small art shop, and a beach house for the watersports. Come as a client...leave as a friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Waterlovers Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterlovers Beach Hotel Diani