“A beautiful, tranquil home from home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Carol M
Colchester, United Kingdom
“A beautiful, tranquil home from home”
Reviewed April 25, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

This lovely, spacious bungalow is situated in a large garden which leads directly onto the clean, sandy beach. We slept really well in the large, comfortable bed, with the added benefit of air conditioning, which was very welcome at night. The kitchen and living room had ceiling fans, but to be honest, we hardly used them as we spent most of the time on the big, shaded verandah - we ate all our meals out there, often watched by a troop of monkeys, or joined by the owner's cat. The kitchen is adequately equipped for preparing simple meals, and the shower always had decent pressure and hot water. There is also an outdoor shower, perfect for rinsing off after a dip in the ocean. A water cooler is also provided on the verandah, so we didn't even need to venture inside if we were thirsty.
A couple of supermarkets and plenty of restaurants are within walking distance, but if you don't fancy walking in the heat, the local tuk-tuks are frequent, friendly and cheap.
Nicole, the owner, is very friendly, helpful and so knowledgeable about the area, and the staff were lovely. We may well return, and would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: January 2019
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Carol. I am delighted that you both had a super time on Diani Beach and our cottage. it was a pleasure meeting you and feel welcome to come and stay again anytime in the future. With best wishes Nicole
AdrianZed
Broadway, United Kingdom
“Lovely tranquil spot, immaculate cottage, first class all round!”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We both loved our week long stay at Nicole's Inshallah Cottage. The photographs don't lie. It's a spotless new build, stylishly furnished with lots of little touches. It's a home away from home. Fantastic clean and well-stocked kitchen, comfortable bedroom, nice bathroom. The outside area was perfect for snacking or fine dining, or just relaxing on the sunbeds. The garden is a treat - our own Sykes troupe of monkeys that entertained but didn't disturb, magical Colobus too on occasion, a pair of nesting Lilac-Breasted Rollers - if you don't know how beautiful these birds are Google them! The thirty second walk to Diani's glorious beach took us past centuries-old Baobabs. Nicloe was a fantastic and attentive hostess, and nothing was too much trouble; she really went out of her way to accomodate us.We had a peaceful and superb week at Inshallah. Don't hesitate to stay, you won't regret it!

Date of stay: April 2018
Your age range 35-49
May 16, 2018
Dear Adrian & Tina, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you. Karibuni Tena! I am delighted you had such a lovely time. Best wishes Nicole
Carolined...
“Amazing cottage”
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had an amazing stay at Inshallah cottage. Beautiful, modern and clean cottage just right on the beach. The garden is very beautiful and the beach was the best in all of Diani Beach. Nicole was a perfect host that helped us with everything from booking taxi to ordering home sushi. Would love to come back!

Date of stay: April 2018
May 16, 2018
Thank you Caroline, delighted you had such a splendid time at the cottage. welcome back anytime :-) Best nicole
Beau S
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The cottage was great! It's right next to a perfect white sand beach, has a kitchen that opens up into the patio, large space, nicely decorated, AC, great location that is within walking distance to food and activities that can keep you occupied for days. Nicole was very hospitable and was willing to help us with anything we needed without hesitation.

Date of stay: March 2018
Mar 19, 2018
Thank you guys. Delighted you had such a wonderful time. It was a pleasure to host you. Best wishes Nicole
Carphie
Brooklyn, New York
“A Private Paradise”
Reviewed December 14, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I spent a couple of days, solo, at Inshallah and plan to return. Although its gate opens on one of the most gorgeous, uninterrupted stretches of beach, you could easily spend the day on the property and be satisfied. Cottage design is open and airy, thoughtful landscaping offers privacy and security is present without being noticeable (I'm a solo woman traveler). Easy to get supplies/get around during day via took-took from main road. At night, Nicole will arrange a taxi (or dinner at an exclusive restaurant). I wanted quiet and time to relax, and I'd had enough of staying in hotels for work and conferences. Inshallah felt like a home, and I could read, write, daydream or otherwise lose time watching a family of monkeys in the tree canopy. Ideal for solo traveler and couples, and perhaps a small family. Memorable moment: watching sunrise over the Indian Ocean from the yoga platform. Only down was I think there may be a club nearby, as I heard bass late at night. But, this was minor. Nicole is a great host who's available as little or as much as you need. Coming home to a small plate of brownies and fruit one night was a kind touch. Inshallah is a lovely corner of the world.

Date of stay: November 2017
Dec 17, 2017
Dear Carla,

Thank you for such a lovely review and am delighted that you had such a wonderful time here at Inshalla and Diani Beach. Karibu tena anytime ;-) all the best Nicole
kchrom
Nairobi, Kenya
“Amazing beach experience to reenergise yourself!”
Reviewed November 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My time at Inshallah was absolutely what I needed.....quiet, easy beach access, beautiful cottage, spacious garden with Colobus monkeys and lots of birds, and wonderful host. Nicole knew I needed time to unwind, and she was gracious in the way she helped me find great diving and provided help is such a non-intrusive way!!! I felt very safe as a solo woman traveler, and knew that Nicole was there if I needed her. I really appreciated the security, and the provision of drinking water so that I did not have to go out and get it. Although the cottage has its own great kitchen, I also found that walking a short distance on the beach offered many places to grab a delicious bite to eat, even as a vegetarian! I was so relaxed when I left that I hardly recognized myself in the mirror! I recommend this experience to anyone!

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 12, 2017
Dear Kathleen, Thank you for such a lovely review. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and managed to unwind and recharge yourself. It was a pleasure to host you and we would love to welcome you back at the cottage anytime in the future. All the best Nicole
petenash0...
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect beach cottage”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Inshallah Cottage and can't wait to schedule our next visit! From its location right on the beach to its peaceful gardens (inclusive of daily visits from Angolan colobus monkeys), we could not have asked for a better place to stay. The cottage was super clean and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. It's also conveniently located to a grocery store (15 minute walk or a 5 minute taxi ride) if you want to cook for yourself and a number of restaurants. On top of the cottage itself, Nicole was absolutely wonderful. She welcomed us warmly from the minute we arrived and was there for anything we needed from the day we booked our stay until our last morning at the cottage. The cottage and host exceeded all of our expectations!

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review Pete. We will be looking forbade to host you and sarah again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing