It is indeed an astonishing hotel, for all kind of situations. Excellent of families, for couples, for businesses. Unfortunately people working for it are not trained accordingly. Their manager has a lot to do with that. Examples: delays in restaurants, inappropriate manners or behaviours, wrong information-guidelines when they are asked for support. I am sure that when they work more on that, it will be the best hotel at least in Greece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located by the Ionian Sea in Costa Navarino - the prime destination in the Mediterranean, southwest Peloponnese, Greece, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is inspired in its design by old Messinian mansions, with low-rise villa clusters built out of natural stone and local elements. In perfect harmony with the sandy beach and pristine landscape, all rooms and suites enjoy either unobstructed sea views, or mixed view of The Dunes Course and resort gardens and pools, while ground floor units also feature an individual infinity pool. The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is ideal for family getaways, presenting two children hubs, a fascinating Aqua Park with play pool and playground, indoor sports arena, and numerous sports and activities for all ages. The two signature golf courses, The Dunes Course and The Bay Course, set Costa Navarino as the new luxury golf destination in Greece, with extensive golf facilities nestled in a wonderful sea and olive grove landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your The Westin Resort Costa Navarino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Hotel Messenia Region
- The Westin Resort Costa Navarino Greece/Peloponnese