“Fabulous food ”

Manos Restaurant -Taverna
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Went here after being recommendations by so many friends and locals ! Me and my partner decided to try local dishes and they were both so nice ! I am such a fussy eater but tried a meal out of my comfort zone and wow i was impressed ! And my partner enjoyed his too ! Meals came really quick as we both had starters too ! Quick service and friendly staff couldn't fault this restaurant 1 bit ! We recommend 100% plus free desert ! Will go back here on our next visit!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 22, 2018

we had our first and last meal at Manos as its now closed , the owners are going to pastures new , and the restaurant has been I think bought by someone else so no doubt will be open next season, we loved Manos the food was great and the staff too , nothing to much bother had some great meals there , anyway if you reading this Yammas and good luck in the future.

1  Thank pinky544683
Reviewed August 9, 2018

This very friendly resturant is situated next door to the supermarket. I had the lamb chops which were full of flavour.
portions were large and I really shouldnt have had the tzatziki starter but on holiday the diet goes out of the window

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This is truly a gem of a restaurant, in the most beautiful part of Tsilivi. The food, for my family, was delicious and bursting with flavour. It will one of the first places I go when I return to Tsilivi!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

This is easily the best food I have had all week and better than anywhere I ate last year. Food is amazing and staff are so friendly, they are always happy to help. Always aim to please by far my favourite and would 100% recommend.