“Gutted , Manos closed”

Manos Restaurant -Taverna
Ranked #16 of 109 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Reviewed August 22, 2018

we had our first and last meal at Manos as its now closed , the owners are going to pastures new , and the restaurant has been I think bought by someone else so no doubt will be open next season, we loved Manos the food was great and the staff too , nothing to much bother had some great meals there , anyway if you reading this Yammas and good luck in the future.

1  Thank pinky544683

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This very friendly resturant is situated next door to the supermarket. I had the lamb chops which were full of flavour.
portions were large and I really shouldnt have had the tzatziki starter but on holiday the diet goes out of the window

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This is truly a gem of a restaurant, in the most beautiful part of Tsilivi. The food, for my family, was delicious and bursting with flavour. It will one of the first places I go when I return to Tsilivi!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

This is easily the best food I have had all week and better than anywhere I ate last year. Food is amazing and staff are so friendly, they are always happy to help. Always aim to please by far my favourite and would 100% recommend.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

we as a couple went here with our friends for a meal. myself and julie decided to have the set meal whereas my husband and ray went for the fish platter for 2. they absolutely loved it. the staff were very helpful very friendly.