“Perfect for a taste of Greece ”

The Brothers Greek Taverna
Ranked #27 of 110 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: European, Greek, Seafood, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WE are a family run restaurant recently opened in the beautiful Tsilivi. Here you can enjoy traditional Greek food from the seafood menu to our mussaka, kleftiko or our excellent beef stifado.We are open seven day a week and we welcome you to come and experience some of the best cousine in town.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff treat you like you’re old friends! The food is fantastic and I’d really recommend a meal or two here if you’re In Tsilivi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely incredible dinner. Highly recommend going to visit and trying their food; but be prepared that they give you a free starter with you main, free dessert and on the house wine (they did to every table during our visit!). The food was absolutely amazing. Only down side is that the greeter was overly pushy to both us and others walking past even when they said no; luckily we had decided already or we would have been put off.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food. Even better staff, and the service is phenomenal! We weren’t even staying in tsilivi and came back after having lunch here on a flying visit. We will be returning next year with friends and family when we are here to get married!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So, having spent a few evenings in That Bar, I didn’t even give next doors restaurant a second thought as if generally eaten and was on way home.

Anyway, on day 6, we saw the staff and people eating next door looked lively and we said go give the Brothers Restaurant a go last night and what a choice.

Met by Nikos, served by Clyde (not too sure that’s his name but it stuck) and the wife was awestruck by her lamb stiffido. Was the best she had EVER tasted.

I, for my sins went simple and again had a pizza as beer had reduced my ability to eat proper food and what I missed out in is gutting.

Meal Service was amazing (and I DONT use that word very much). During and after service excelled and the warmth of host and his family was second to none.

I’ve ran out of places to visit next time as they currently count 6 but this is top of my list.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had been in this place recently and at the beginning I wasn’t surprised and the service it was taking a little time, but I knew it that the food that I had order was going to take more time than usual.
We have some starters before the big meal.
This Zakynthos rabbit it was delicious and I was wishing to have two rabbits instead.
Also my partner food it was really good, and I really started to enjoy even more.
We could try the homemade white wine and at that time I could wish to leave the car at home to continue drinking .

Recommended 100%