All reviews pool bar air con boiled eggs continental breakfast plenty of sunbeds minute walk bars and restaurants sandra's bar lovely hotel next year greek hotels wet room yogurt clean hotel junior suite rooms are basic family restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

We went to the Petros Hotel at the end of August this year me my Husband and two kids 16 and 12. The hotel was superb, nice spacious rooms we had two bedrooms, we paid for air con a fridge and safe this wasn't a problem. the staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble , the pool was spotlessly clean with loads of inflatables free to use. Had food in the pool bar from Julie and it was always well presented and very tasty, reasonably priced to , Julie worked flat out all day and was always greeted you with a smile and some humour as well as Sissy who mixed us some delicious cocktails, Sandra in reception was excellent and always happy and helpful as well as our cleaner didn't know her name but she also served breakfast always smiling the breakfast was continental with plenty of variety fresh bread, fruit, jams, pastries ham, cheese, juice etc etc . Tsilvii was beautiful and every single meal we had was lovely and the wine was cheap! Would I recommend this hotel, I most certainly would, I think some of the negative comments are unfair it is a reasonably priced hotel and excellent value in my opinion.

Room tip: We had a side room onto the car park it was very peaceful with a massive balcony Room 252
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank 16jones
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Another lovely stay at the Petros. Clean and very accomodating. The team there will go that extra mile to ensure your stay there is exact ly what you want. Short walk to town of tsilivi 15 mins walk to beach. Short taxi ride to zante town and bochali. The pool bar and food is good and reasonably priced. Visited this hotel 5 times now and definitely wont be the last.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank pamelaoliver1
Reviewed September 7, 2016

My partner and myself stayed at Petros Hotel from 13/07/16 for one week in room 202. This is my only personal downside of my review for our stay at Petros hotel. I am a light sleeper even after very nice Greek Mythos beers etc. Late at night was a little noisey as our room near to the road with regular vehicles loudly going past. Plus the 2 cockerels competing in noise competition with each other late in the early hours. If you sleep deeply like my partner then you might not notice the noise. I mentioned this after our holiday to the lovely Petros hotel staff member and next time we come to to stay at the Petros Hotel, we will arrange to stay at the quieter pool side. For we 100% want to come back to Petros Hotel and lovely Tsilivi. Laganas is full of young idiots on quad bikes and scooters and has no character what so ever. Tsilivi is the REAL lovely Greece and so too its people. Including ALL the lovely Petros hotel staff members! They went out of their way to make our stay brilliant. We did our research before choosing Petros Hotel. I knew in advance there were extra charges for safety deposit box, A/C and the 22 Euros per week for the fridge. So these are not hidden costs. Just other reviewers NOT doing their research before coming to this hotel. Breakfast absolutely fine and when food items ran out, the efficient Petros Hotel staff members got replacements. We loved the pool area too and the pool bar served nice tasty food treats. Thank you so much Petros Hotel staff members for making our stay so nice. We were sad to leave you!

Room tip: Get a room poolside away from noisy unattractive roadside
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank U4962TQPaul
Reviewed September 3, 2016

3rd year on a different Greek Island and 3rd year where I have stayed in a lovely hotel. Clean and spacious with lovely pool it certainly ticked all the boxes. The hidden gem though is the staff who couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating and made our stay. (they work so hard)
The room are functional, as you would expect, but with clean linen and towels every 3rd day you have no complaints. Additional costs are fairly standard for most Greek hotels for aircon / safe and fridge.
Breakfast is basic but plentiful and if you are looking for something more adventurous then there are plenty of other places within a 10 minute walk.
Prices at the pool bar are on par with the local taverna's and the food over the bar is very tasty.
Bit disappointed with the balcony and the view of the neighbouring hotel (room 208) although many of the other rooms have larger and more pleasant views over the pool and the surrounding countryside.
For most trips the hotel is well placed as the standard pick up point is 2 minutes walk from the hotel as is the bus stop for transport into the larger town of Zakinthos.
Certainly have no qualms recommending this hotel for couples or for families.

Room tip: Dont get rooms over the back of the hotel as looks directly in wall of neighbouring Park Hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here in August for 2 weeks. The hotel was fabulous, it's clean, the staff are amazing and very helpful. The pool is a good size and for those who say the pool doesn't get cleaned, I seen them get cleaned at 6am when I had to be up to go on a trip. The only bad thing I would say is that the pool ruined a few of my bikinis because they turned them yellow and turned me yellow too!! I looked like I had jaundice. Everything else was fantastic and I cannot say a bad word. We enjoyed our trip to zante and would definitely come back to this hotel ☺️☺️

Trip type: Traveled with family