Nice clean apartment, a bit basic but that is okay because it is reflected in the price. Owners and Staff pleasant and helpful. Close to beach and nice pool. But be warned Olympic say 'looking for a tranquil spot' which I was and this is not! I was traveling with two children and they could not sleep and neither could I. The bar by the pool is open late every night and with quite thin walls that means noise every night even with doors firmly closed. One night Greek dancing, good fun but not gone midnight and Karaoke until gone 1am followed by continued bar noise is hard to cope with. A nice place ruined for me by noise. Probably a good place for adults traveling together who are happy to go to bed after 1am every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 5km distance from the town of Zakynthos, in the region of Planos village and very near to the beautiful beach of Tsilivi, you will find Alamis apartments. Alamis apartments consist of three separate buildings, designed in an almost classical style and surrounded by lovely gardens scattered with palm trees, creating a quiet and ideal place for your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alamis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamis Apartments Tsilivi
- Alamis Apartments Hotel Tsilivi
- Alamis Apartments Zakynthos/Tsilivi