“Great vegan options also”
Review of Calypso Restaurant

Calypso Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Calypso restaurant is a family run business serving only the finest quality food. Our staff takes the greatest care in the preparation and presentation of the food served in our restaurant and we hope that you enjoy the dining experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The owner was all too happy to provide vegan versions of their quality traditional Greek food. Things like the stuffed tomatoes, a veggie stew and Greek salad were all amazing.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here twice with my girlfriend last week. The food was amazing and the service too, it really is a worth a visit when in tsilivi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this great restaurant here for a week been here twice food is excellent and plenty to choose from very friendly staff we were served by onassis and emilios both nights and they were great this is a must visit restaurant if you are staying in the town

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food, the onion dalmades which is the chefs own recipe are so good my partner ordered them twice. The moussaka is cooked in an individual pot and not tray baked and is one of the best I've tasted, its served with a house salad which contains balsamic onions quite a treat. On one visit we both had the crispy belly pork which was cooked to perfection. Emelios the head waiter is quite a character but dont take offence as it's just his sense of humour. My partner gave him a dirty fork he said it was his own fault as he chose to sit there I did have room for dessert one visit as I'd had the goats cheese salad which was a light and delicious change. I had the lemon posit, it was advertised as being topped with black currants which turned out to be an over powering amount of jam and a homemade biscuit that was a digestive with its name clearly printed on it! That was the only disappointment item I tried all the other choices were exemplary, being presented well and tasting amazing.
This restaurant is a must during your visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food and service. We will definitely return. Food was presented well with good portions. My husband had the ribs which were extremely tasty and a very large portion. I had Zakynthos chicken which was very flavour some. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed our experience.