All reviews fantastic location have stayed here many times all mod cons flat screen restaurants and bars stayed here for nights air conditioning minute walk balconies holiday pools taxi euros tidy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for beach and restaurants,spotlessly clean free air con and safety deposit box comfy beds, the only problem we had was on our last day we arranged late checkout when we booked had our email confirmation all was arranged so went out early for our last few hours of sun and I had a phone call from rania saying we have to be out at 12, I explained I had booked late checkout and that I had confirmation from her she said there had been an error and they had other people arriving I said we were out and it was her problem not mine so she would have to sort it out, I sent my confirmation to her never received an apology we left at 3.30pm still no apology from her. So if you have asked for later checkout please double check when you arrive.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here for 11 nights. Studios very clean, Rania and her team cannot do enough for you.
2 minutes to the beach, 2 minutes from the main restaurants. Many pools locally give you access if you buy a drink, taxi to airport 22 euros, Zante town 11 euros.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I stayed for a week last year in the original apartments, and had such a great time so came back for more ! Rania and her team have 2 new apartments which have both been done to a exceptional standard. All mod cons, flat screen tvs, air conditioning, fully functional kitchen, rainfall walk in shower and sun covered balconies. The apartments are 5 mins from the beach, 5 mins from shops, restaurants and bars. Rania and her team couldnt help enough, rooms cleaned daily, fresh bedding and soft towels.

Room tip: All the apartments are the same except the new ones
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MerseysideUKHoliday
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Rania Studios are just perfect !! We have stayed here many times and it's always our first choice when visiting Tsilivi. They are in a brilliant location, handy for beach, shops and bars and yet in a very quiet spot. Rania and her team are brilliant, and Rania always makes changes to improve the studios each year and will try to help in any way she can during your stay and the rooms are kept so clean and tidy.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank judee1
Reviewed November 11, 2017

I booked this studio block as I knew exactly where abouts in Tsilivi I wanted to be. Location was perfect for me, really close to the beach and the bars etc, but set back enough to be quiet. Rania is lovely and ensured a pleasant stay. Greek accommodation is always going to be basic, but the studio had everything I needed. Fridge was really big, which was helpful. Balcony was huge. I was by myself and always felt totally safe. Will definitely be returning next year.

Date of stay: October 2017