“Excellent location”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect for a day on the beach, single sun lounger 3.50euro. per day, beer very good price and the food was good the times I ate there although a bit more expensive than other places but I guess that is because you are on the beach which is fair enough. the only criticism is being charged for olive oil at 3euro as they serve it in individual bottles. in the 34 years of going to Greece I have never had to pay for olive oil for my Greek salad, I did not pay for it the first time but on my last day before going home I did pay for it so with the cost of bread as well I paid 10euro for a Greek salad the most expensive yet. the pool bar by my apartment for exactly the same meal was only 5euro so quite a difference hence my downing my score. otherwise no complains and a very nice place and the staff are more than helpful friendly and welcoming. recommended.

Date of visit: June 2019
Robert W, Owner at Freddies Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for a very fair review. I regret that you, and anyone else, needs to pay for olive oil. Since 2017, it is illegal in Greece to serve olive oil in reusable containers on the table, as has been the practice forever. We are also not permitted to serve the individual bottles at no cost, which we would prefer. This is clearly stated on the front page of our menu. We don't like it any more than you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We used the sun beds on the beach outside this bar on numerous occasions. We also ate and drank here. Would recommend this place as the food and service is very good. It has a great view too.

Date of visit: June 2019

Thank you for your visits and your review.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

We stopped of here for lunch on a couple of occasions during our stay in Tsilivi. The service was great, the location is fantastic and the food and were excellent. Great place!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Robert W, Owner at Freddies Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the favourable review, and we are glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 6, 2019

This place is perfect for those lazy days comprised of laying in the sun, swimming, sunbathing and then having a drink and food. Both are excellent and the staff fantastic. Thank you Nikos, Anna, Kostos (X2) and Iphigenia. Missed though you were, Robert and Ritsa, Nikos and crew are carrying on the FBB tradition of great service. Wishing you all the best of summers.

Date of visit: May 2019
Robert W, Owner at Freddies Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you! Sorry we missed you.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

A disappointing visit to what could be a real gold mine.
The beach bar is right on the seashore and offers great views.
Sat down at our table for 10 minutes at a quiet time of day and eventually a miserable waitress came with menus.
She then disappeared!!
After 20 more minutes I had to go and ask to be served and an apologetic waiter took our order.
The food was actually quite nice which was the saving grace but so, so disappointed with the poor service that I would not recommend

Date of visit: June 2019
Robert W, Owner at Freddies Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Keith, I am distressed to read your review. In 16 years of operation, this is first time we have received a complaint like this. Normally our staff receive very positive reviews.

We’d like to make it up to you. Please come back and make yourself known to Nikos, our Manager. We would like