“Good service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very good service and very good food at a reasonable price. Place was busy but did not to wait long for the food to arrive.

1  Thank Robert E

Reviewed September 18, 2012

me and my boyfriend have just returned from tsilivi! we honestly went to this restaurant about 3 or 4 times in our weeks stay. we couldn't get enough of the place!! we noticed the other menus from other restaurants had ALOT on the menu, ranging from burgers , pasta dishes , pizzas, kebabs, fish, omelettes. i found although they had alot on their menus the quality wasn't great AT ALL!

when we saw Il Gustos menu, we noticed it was least varied (italian food only of course) and the standard was AMAZING! the staff are sooooo friendly and constantly smiling and starting conversations with you. they couldn't do enough for us, but without being too in our faces which was good aswell!

the reason i liked them so much from the beginning was that they are the ONLY, and i stress only restaurant in the WHOLE place that don't pester you to read their menu or invite you in when passing! i think this added abit of class to the place! it is also quite cheap. i was comparing it to a similar restaurant at home in ireland and it is half the price! drink also cheap and the chairs are spread out and not all squashed together! love this place, i would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank KATIE H
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I must have ate here at least 5 times on my 2 week stay. Staff very friendly especially Esmeralda who we are now friends on Facebook! Great short menu with selection of starters and main courses. The pasta dishes are the best and very full plates, you can choose which types of pasta to have such as spaghetti, penne etc.. Great value for money, we had 2 courses with drinks and sides and it mustnt have cost more than $25 euro. I would love to have this restaurant at home but I cant. Cant wait to come back!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our hotel was at the bottom of the street so whenever we went into town we had to pass Il Gusto. From day one, the guy on the door was pleasant, even when we said we were going elsewhere, he would always wish us a nice night and then say goodnight to us on our way home again. It got to the poitn we felt guilty if we didn't at least try him.

It was more expensive than most other places on the street, particularly the drinks. The service wasn't the quickest but then it looked like there was only one chef in the kitchen and he was like a whirlwind flying about.

However, the food, when it did arrive, was delicious, we couldn't fault it. So my recommendation would be if you have plenty of time, it's worth the wait. If you're in a hurry, go elsewhere.

1  Thank Annadongela
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went all four of my family for a "quick" pasta but it proved to be a busy day and we waited for 50'. The pasta was agreeable , but nothing special. The beers and colas VERY overpriced. The salad was old and to our protests a lady answered indifferently that that is how things are (!?). As I frequent the island for almost twenty years I should recommend to avoid this restaurant when there are many people. There are so many other more decently proced eateries in the area!.

2  Thank georgepap_10