“Incredible food, massive ribs”
Review of Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge
Ranked #33 of 110 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a well established Greek restaurant in Tsilivi Zakynthos! We welcome you all in a warm atmosphere with delicious food and excellent service. We can cater for large groups, weddings, birthdays and any other special occasion either inside or in our new beautiful outdoor dining area. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed August 10, 2018

You have to try Sweet Revenge in Tsilivi. To start we had prawns and chicken wings, afterwards I ordered ribs (blimey me) and my boyfriend ordered a burger - these dishes were both incredible quality and massive portion sizes. We had a large jug of sangria to share which was great. I was “welcomed to the family” as my bib was placed on me for my rib dish. We had a great experience and recommended it to so many people! Treat yourself!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed August 9, 2018

What can I say? This was by far the best food we ate in the 2 weeks we were there.We found it by accident having bought some sandals for my wife we followed a sign towards the back of the shop and found ourselves in a big bright spotlessly clean resturant. We had a drink and decided to return another day for food. The people that run this place are Australian and very very friendly. I had a fantastic belly pork dish and my wife who loves fish but gets freaked out by the bones was brave and had the lemon sole. She neednt have worried because there was not a bone in sight. This is a well deserved 5 stars thank you

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

An amazing variety of food and the flavour to back all of it up! Outstanding service, compassionate Manager who came and talked to us. My wife and I shared the mussels in white wine sauce, she the Womens Pizza which was loaded with ingredients and I had the Royal Blue Cheese Burger which did not disappoint, patties are small in diameter but very thick and packed with juicy goodness!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Really friendly staff, good service, fresh food, good wine recommendations and no rush to finish. A little bit bright in the restaurant with the beach themed decor- the bar decor with funky bottle lights and wood would have been better to carry though the entire restaurant for a more romantic cosy feel

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Great selection of local food served here but the real winner was the Mojito cocktails Definitely one of the best on the island

Date of visit: August 2018