“Best burger ”
Review of Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge
Ranked #33 of 110 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a well established Greek restaurant in Tsilivi Zakynthos! We welcome you all in a warm atmosphere with delicious food and excellent service. We can cater for large groups, weddings, birthdays and any other special occasion either inside or in our new beautiful outdoor dining area. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant served me one of the best burgers I've ever had very tasty well cooked and the chips are fresh made from hand cut potatoes my wife rated her meal as the best of the whole holiday and the desserts are delicious well worth it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,499)

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a varied menu that caters very well for kids too i highly recommend it! Lovely food and fab staff. Will try and teach u some local handy phrases which is always funny :)

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Great as always, visited a couple of times during our holiday for lunch and dinner.

Lovely food and great service as always.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank kag-lme
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to Tsilivi twice a year I always make it my priority to visit Sweet revenge at least twice over my stay. Service has always been friendly and attentive and the food is really well cooked and presented. Each year I've took different family members and friends all of which have loved the food. Roll on 4th September I'll be back for my Sweet Revenge fix!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016

We were really impressed with the quailty of food and service at this restaurant. One of our holiday favourites. Well worth a visit.