“very good”

Popeye's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gosport, United Kingdom
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

good value, great staff, lovely meals, they love the children in there, and look after there needs,try the cleftico

Visited May 2012

• Turkish first
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great breakfast,Everything you would want for 4 Euros.Not great for dinners.OK for roast beef,but dont buy a fillet steak

Visited October 2012
Kent
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Although this looks like an 'english' restaurant the greek food is amazing especially the vegitarian dishes. Try the Aubergene starter with mozarella - had it one night and had to go back and ask them to cook it for me for breakfast the next day. Staff was wonderful.

Visited October 2012
Dunoon, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Charged twice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Lets start with the food. Amazing. The steaks myself and the wife had were cooked to perfection and the children's meals were devoured at a rate of knots (always a good sign for two very fussy boys). The main downside to this was I have discovered on my return home that I have paid twice for my meal. I had initially tried to pay with my debit card and because of a thunderstorm at the time the card terminal cut out and I was told the payment had been cancelled so I paid cash for the meal. Imagine my surprise when I checked my bank on my return from holiday today to see that the card payment had gone through and I am €60 lighter. Cheers Popeyes I hope you don't do that to all your customers. I will still give the restaurants a good mark as I know mistakes can happen however if you are there during a thunderstorm make sure you don't pay by card.

• Visited October 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Popeyes was highly recommended before our visit but unfortunately didn't live up to expectations. There are nicer restaurants around, serving better quality food for lower prices.

Visited September 2012