“A must in Tsilivi!”
Review of Elia Restaurant

Elia Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 112 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I ate in this lovely restaurant twice during our week stay! We wanted Greek food done well and that’s exactly what we got, their modern but classic dishes were delicious and the service was professional but incredibly friendly! Great food great people, miss it already!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (447)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Elia 3 times during out stay, because if the welcoming atmosphere, the play area for out daughter and the great Greek food! the staff is very friendly and the meals are really well prepared! we can recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We found this restaurant last year and were determined to go again this year even though we were staying at the other end of Tsilivi. The staff remembered us which was a nice touch. There mousaka is great as is the fillet steak. The second time we went I had a chicken dish and my husband had sea bass. Both were delicious

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very enjoyable meal in this family friendly restaurant on the main drag.

The owner was great and very attentive. The food was lovely and we had a great evening.

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

A restaurant on the main road with a gokod menu to choose from.
I am a vegetarian and had a spicy pizza.
My husband had Greek style mussels and a mixed grill. Plus Mythos beer.
There is an area for children to play, an excellent idea.
Good food but more expensive than nearby restaurants. It is, however, well presented and clean.