TripAdvisor
Tsilivi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews next year pool area early hours air con fantastic holiday lively bar patio doors memory foam bar staff cleaned every day plenty of sunbeds one bedroom apartment cant wait light sleeper late at night year after year two weeks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our 4th time to Tsilivi however first time staying at the planet. We came with our 8 month old and they were amazing with him! We asked for a high chair for the room and within 30 mins Babis had been and bought one for him. The rooms were spotless and so modern, we stayed in the superior room and it was beautiful. The food at the planet is lovely too so we ate there nearly every day. It was bliss around the pool as we went when all kids were back at school, I can imagine it’s a nightmare during school holidays. The only thing I’d say is even though we were far away from the bar it was soo noisy! And the DJ playing the same songs every single night, by night 4 I was annoyed but other than that we would HIGHLY recommend planet!!! Xx

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Chelsea K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked last Minute ! Did the research on Trip Advisor website, And the Reviews were Fantastic!! And why because The Owner Babbis & His Team Work so hard to make our Holiday Brilliant!! Especially Crassima sorry if I’ve pronounced his name wrong!! Bald headed Guy!! Very helpful and Friendly!
Exceptionally Clean environment!! Great on-site Food !! Top Service from the Staff!! Prices are fantastic!! And relaxed atmosphere by the Pool ! Yes you got to be up early for the Sun loungers, Which is now a British Olympic Trial!! But We as a family have kicked the Canary Islands into touch in favour of the Greek Way!!!
So get your Debit card out and book the Planet Apartments you will not be disappointed.

4  Thank glenn a
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This complex is just fab,from the bar staff to the cleaners everyone is really friendly, the location is great for both the town and the beach.l have to say a big thank you to Grassio who was fantastic when my wife lost the safe key( but blamed me) and also the TUI rep who was always on hand to help. I stayed for 14 days and loved every minute, and on arriving home on Sunday I immeadiatly booked to return next year.Thanks to everyone for a great time.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Macolm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 11 nights in august with my husband and 6year old son we had a brilliant holiday
Stayed in a newly refurbished superior studio room 115 over looking the pool lovely and spacious
Staff in the snack bar/ bar were great so friendly and always smiling considering the long hours they work special mention to sarkis and his brother always so helpful and smiling...
The pool area was also lovely so chilled and relaxing althoughthe sunbed reserving was a bit of a nightmare people must set their alarms but you get this most places..
These apartments are central in the resort whether you go left or right out of them youll find lots of bars and restaurants the beach is about a 5minute walk away short cut through the fair next to the planet...
I would Definately return to these apartments and absolutely loved the resort of tsilivi so much to do and plenty of evening entertainment...
See you in the near future!!

1  Thank Gemma_Trickey87
Reviewed September 15, 2019

1st time to planet apartments and wow amazing, lovely clean rooms and friendly staff, have already booked for next year can’t wait. Was given a room on last day which was great nothing was too much trouble.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple