We stayed at dream studios from May 21st 2013 for 1 week and choose to stay here through reading nothing but positive reviews and I am so pleased to say that they lived up to it! On arrival we were greeted by Costas, the younger of the 2 brothers who was very friendly and polite and quickly showed us to our rooms. With a quick freshen up we headed up to the bar where we were met by all the rest of the family, Nikos(the oldest brother), christos jr,little baby! mama and papa! They were all so friendly and they bought us our 1st drink. All week they couldn't do enough for us and were always very friendly,joining us for chats and drinks and giving us advice on nice places to visit and places to eat at night which were always excellent. The studios are built to an excellent standard and rooms cleaned everyday and the whole place kept to a very clean standard at all times. Dream Studios also has a lovely pool and great pool bar which served unlimited Mythos!..and snacks. We also ate breakfast here every morning which was excellent every time.
To Oniro,Dream Studios was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed in Greece. I can honestly say by the time we left we felt like part of the family.
Thankyou Nikos and Costas and all your family for giving us a super holiday. We hope to see you all again one day! Chris,Chez,Dave&Viv xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FULLY RENOVATED in 2007The Dream Studios - Tragaki Tsilivi Zante Island - Zakynthos The Dream Studios enjoy a secluded location in Tragaki on the outskirts of Tsilivi, ideal for a relaxing holiday.Apart from being near wonderful beaches, Tragaki is near Tsilivi (1.5 kms away) which is a popular tourist resort offering a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.Tsilivi is accessible either by taxi, or we can help arrange for you to hire a car. Tragaki itself is built in the North Side of Kavelais Hill, at the top of this hill there are magnificent views of the surrounding area showing the sea and the olive groves that characterise the landscape of Zakynthos.The Dream studios are only a 10 minute walk from a quiet stretch of beach and several traditional tavernas. A mini market is just across the road.The Dream studios are family run and we aim to make your holiday a happy one. "Oniro" means "Dream" and we will do our best to make your stay a dream come true. We have many satisfied customers who choose to come back year after year; we think this is an excellent recommendation of the quality of our studios and the welcome reception you will receive here ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Oniro "The Dream" Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dream Studios Hotel Tsilivi
- Oniro "The Dream" Studios Zakynthos/Tsilivi