We stayed here in the last week of May 2012. Warm welcome from the family, Supermarket across the road is good although market 5 min walk down the road was lots cheaper. Owners are happy to help their guests when they require something. It was lovely weather, we witnessed an almighty thunder storm one night which was awesome to watch from our balcony. It is lovely and warm at a steady 25 to 27 degrees in the daytime even when overcast. Menu at the venue is reasonable and food is nice. Tregaki is about a 30 to 40 minuet walk from Dream to Tsilivi so if you have children or don't want to cook in the sun you can get the Bus which is normally on time and runs about 6 times a day, hire a bike, car, bicycle or even a quad bike! I would say you would need around £200 minimum per adult spending money for the week if you want to do activities such as boat trip, crazy golf and bowling etc. We did eat lunch and dinner out most evenings but if you want to do things cheaper, go to some of the local supermarkets and butchers at the start of the week and make food to take. Local fruit is amazing and half way down the main road from Dream studios to Tsilivi there is a fantastic butchers (closed between midday and 5pm then open again until 9pm Monday to Friday) which is opposite a cheap super market which also sells cheap alcohol. There is also a great family run Greek Tavern Restaurant just down the road to Plagos beach a couple of minuets away. Very nice food and lovely lady owner and good price. This is a great place to stay if you want to be away from all the late night bars but not too far to travel for a night out. It is about 7 Euro for a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dream(Oniro) Studios as the name indicates (oniro=dream, in Greek), these special studios in Tragaki, will make your summer holidays in Zante a wonderful dream. The Dream (Oniro) Studios is a family run business, aiming to offer you excellent hospitality in an idyllic environment. With comfortable, clean rooms, cheerful colors, surrounded by sleek gardens and colorful flowers The Dream (Oniro) Studios, is ideal for families or couples who want to spend their summer holidays in Zakynthos in a calm and relaxing place. Here, each customer is special, as you will realize by the hospitality of the owners, as they always have a smile and are eager to assist you in whatever you need. Book now accommodation for your next Zante holidays in Oniro Studios and experience Tragaki's relaxing atmosphere! Swim in the studios’ pool, or enjoy sunbathing while drinking a refreshing cocktail from the snack bar. Rent a car or motorbike and explore the local beaches or discover the island. Have fun eating and dancing, in the Greek nights that are organized by the owners every week. Visit Tsilivi and enjoy delicious traditional and international cuisine, enjoy a drink in a variety of bars, cocktail bars etc., or go shopping in a wide variety of shops. South Tragaki is a quiet area, close to many sandy beaches with crystal clear waters such as the beach Tragaki(3min walk), Amboula(5 min walk), Drosia, Bouka, and Gaidaros, a beach with a small picturesque harbour. Also, it is located only 1.5 km away from the tourist resort of Tsilivi. Tragaki is located 10 km away from Zante Airport (approx. 30 minutes) and 7 km from Zante Port (approx. 25 minutes). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Oniro "The Dream" Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dream Studios Hotel Tsilivi
- Oniro "The Dream" Studios Zakynthos/Tsilivi