“Superb”

Goddess Athena Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 99 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: THE ATHENA IS ONE RESTAYRANT RUNNING BY FAMILY WITH LARGE RANGE OF FOOD. CHILDRENS MENOU ALL WAYS AVALABLE.AMAZING FOOD AND VERY RELAXED PLACE ALL WELLCOME
Bath, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We ended up eating here 4 times in a week. Food was great and the service way above what we would have expected. They treated my grandson each time we visited and made dinning there a real joy.

Visited September 2012

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Bath, United Kingdom
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This restraunt has to be the best in Tsilvi! Good prices, excellent quality,wide range of food and drinks available and very friendly service. The waiters would joke around with our son and they really made us want to come back.

Having read some bad reviews I was shocked. I am a picky eater and very fussy about where I take my young family to eat but I would happily return to eat here.

When in Greece you have to come to expect to be greeted outside the restraunt as this is how things are done. Food isn't rushed in Greece and many places including Athena cook things to order.

Visited September 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really wasn't thrilled.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Athena wasn't the best place we ate at all. Being Greek I think I have a good understanding as to how the food should taste. This wasn't Greek food. Everything was swimming in grease, so much so that we all left most of our meals and ate somewhere else instead. Each night the man outside kept pestering us to go back in again and again after we'd told him that we didn't like the food. Won't bother going back.

• Visited August 2012
5 Thank theodosiou
Marlow, United Kingdom
“First night rubbish”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went on first night was welcomed in but that was the only nice bit the food was awful do not eat their also gave me and partner bad stomach

Visited August 2012
6 Thank Scott S
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Evening meal”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Not the best food although we only visited Athena once. Didn't have the choices like some of the other restaurants.

Visited August 2012