“wonderful experience”

Goddess Athena Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 101 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Athena Is One Restayrant Running By Family With Large Range Of Food. Childrens Menou All Ways Avalable.amazing Food And Very Relaxed Place All Wellcome
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This restraunt has to be the best in Tsilvi! Good prices, excellent quality,wide range of food and drinks available and very friendly service. The waiters would joke around with our son and they really made us want to come back.

Having read some bad reviews I was shocked. I am a picky eater and very fussy about where I take my young family to eat but I would happily return to eat here.

When in Greece you have to come to expect to be greeted outside the restraunt as this is how things are done. Food isn't rushed in Greece and many places including Athena cook things to order.

There are newer reviews for Goddess Athena Restaurant

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Athena wasn't the best place we ate at all. Being Greek I think I have a good understanding as to how the food should taste. This wasn't Greek food. Everything was swimming in grease, so much so that we all left most of our meals and ate somewhere else instead. Each night the man outside kept pestering us to go back in again and again after we'd told him that we didn't like the food. Won't bother going back.

5  Thank theodosiou
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went on first night was welcomed in but that was the only nice bit the food was awful do not eat their also gave me and partner bad stomach

6  Thank Scott S
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Not the best food although we only visited Athena once. Didn't have the choices like some of the other restaurants.

4  Thank MDewey
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Highly recommend the lamb kleftico and the beef stamna. Lovely staff that make you feel welcome and a good range of foods. My youngest had the chicken nuggets and said they were great. They also do a good selection of Greek wines at very reasonable prices.

So good we went back again!