All reviewsolive garden restaurantsambuca barhalf boardnext yearsecond homeplenty of sunbedspool areamain buildinghuge balconyexplore the islandcrazy golflovely hotelminute walk to the beachcouples and familiesbedding and towelsthe air conditioningbars and restaurants
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel, 18 years coming to this beautiful island I could not recommend a better place to stay in. The atmosphere is relaxing and fun, and everyone is welcoming and pleasant
This hotel will always have a special place in my heart, and I am forever thankful to the amazing staff who help myself and young daughter, thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for always making our holidays rememberable. In the words of my 5 year old daughter ‘Mom I never want to leave because my heart lives here’
P.s BEST PLACE IN TSILIVI
Nicky and Olivia-Rose

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Fay T, Public Relations Manager at Plaza Pallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Nicola L,

thank you for your kind review. It is so nice thjis feeling for us as well, especially when a 5 yrs old child expres its feelings like this. We hope to see you again next year!
Till then take care of yourselves.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Hotel looks lovely and is nice clean and tidy, Room was supposed to be a one bedroom but it was just a studio room with a partition wall put up to try and make it into a one bedroom place, this wall then stopped the air conditioning from circulating into the bedroom where the adults slept, we asked for a fan to help out but never got one, so my son froze each night while we cooked, never had my lad sleeping with a tracksuit on before on holiday in a hot country !
Dangerous hair dryer and a shower so small ( which just used a shower curtain ) the bathroom floor just flooded and the shower curtain just stuck to you.
Food at breakfast was limited and not up to standard, we had trouble with one of the restaurant staff being rude to my wife which then made it so we had to avoid her and the restaurant for the rest of the holiday so the half board we paid for was a waste of money.
Never had a hotel employee challenge us to "what out problem was" and "do you want to tell me something" before.
The bar staff were lovely, cleaners were great, pool was always nice and clean as was the hotel, so if the room was as described and the air conditioning which you paid for was correctly located in the room and we just went room only this would have been a lovely holiday, oh and just over the road is a new building going up which might cause a little bit of noise sometimes but it did not bother us too much.
The goods were very good but the bad attitude of one member of staff ruined our stay, for the three of us I had a budget of 125 euros a day to spend on food and drink and believe me we spent it all, so this one staff member lost the owner 1250 euros in takings as we would normally spend a lot of money where we were staying.

Room Tip: do not pick a so called one bedroom apartment if the air con has not been moved
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephen W

Dear Stephen W,

thank you for your review.
We always take under consideration all reviews, either it is a positive or a lees positive.
The room you describe is the 1 bedroom apartment that we have and the main bedroom is seperated with the kitchen area with a wall. As it concearn the facilities in the room, for any issue you might have we always ancourage our guests to talk with the reception so as this issue to be solved.
The buffett for the breakfast is open from 07:30 to 10:00, you realise that after 10:15 they dont refil it as the restaurant is open all day and they have to clean and prepare the buffett area for the snacks and the lunch.
You had to come at reception and refer the person that didn't come up to your expectations, as the hotel has know aboput things like this. If anyone read all the reviews the one thing that you will read for sure is that the staff is kind the the service is really good. I understand how you felt but, thank you for giving me the chance to make it claer to future guests through your review, that if the reception don't know any of this we won't be able to help you and unfortunately you will leave the hotel without having enjoyed your stay and this is the only thing we want to avoid.
We hope though to see you again next year and give us the chance to offer you a careless stay at the Hotel.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel with young family in July.. 18month old & 3 yr old only fault would be very loud music at night which went on well after 1.30.. it was a nightmare getting to sleep with young children.. this could of being all avoided if we where given room that we had asked for bottom floor.. we where above bar area.. which wasn't suitable for us.. was bit disappointed at end of holiday the quests next to our room was asking to change room aswell and they got changed.. we where told there was no rooms left only one above us which wouldn't of helped.. over all very good holiday here..

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Fay T, Public Relations Manager at Plaza Pallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear holcity,

thank youy for your review. As you know July is a busy month and all hotels are fulle booked, so it is really hard to make changes on our plan. Though, since we always try to do our best in order to have a nice stay at our hotel, we offered you a room a floor higher and probably it would be more quiet than your room. Of copurse if we would have availability at the other block we would offer you another room there.
As your holidays were good here we hope to see you again and of course all guests can contact direct with us at INFO@PLAZAPALLAS.GR in order to ask for availability, rates or to make requests as concearn the rooms (for exmple room at the block opposite reception).
Till next time take care of youselves!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here for a week and can't fault it for the price paid.
It's in the best location in Tsivili with many bars, restaurants and shops on your doorstep.
The beach is only a 5-10 minute walk away. The pool looked nice, although we never used it as we had a car and much prefer to see different beaches while on holiday.
The room was fairly basis but very spacious and we had a huge balcony.
Food: We normally just go for B&B but half board was included in the price. Not expecting much we were pleasantly surprised. We had breakfast everyday and there was plenty of choice, both hot and cold food. My husband and I are both Vegetarian and had plenty of choice. I would say to be careful of the utensils used as I saw people using the mushroom on for the bacon for example.
We ate dinner here 3 nights out of 7 and again it was pleasantly surprising. There were vegetarian options for us and you could have plenty to eat. There was a lovely waitress who insisted we asked her if there wasn't enough vegetarian foods for us and would ask for something else from the kitchen - she was so kind and accommodating! I'm not sure how they cater for vegans but I'm sure they would make something else for you.
The meals are served buffet style in their Olive Garden restaurant.
I'd recommend this hotel to couples and families who want to be in the heart of Tsivili and near to the beach.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth M,

thank youfor your warm review. We hoep to see you again and it is so nice that you refer it to your review, for any question or enquiry guests have they can always contact wioth the staff or the reception and we will be realy happy to help you.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Been many times to Plaza Pallas and it the hotel makes improvements every year. Friendly, relaxing and great fun in the Sambucca Bar. Yanni, Eni, Jesse and Babi made us very welcome and Special thanks to Spiros, Katerina and the rest of the team for your warm hospitality. We will be back...……….. Thank you, John & Zuzana

Room Tip: I prefer the main building block, rooms starting with a 4......Had 407 this time over the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dexter B
Fay T, Front Office Manager at Plaza Pallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

My dear John and Zuzana,

we really thank you for your lovely words and we do appreciate the fact that you enjoy your holidays with us!!
Spyros, Katerina and the rest of the team of Plaza Pallas Hotel all wish you a pleasant rest of the summer and we all looking forward to see you again next year!!