This was our first trip to The Greek Islands and I have spent long time searching for the right hotel. I'm so glad we chose Nissaki Beach. We are a family with young kids and my mum also joined us on this holiday. We had a fantastic time there. As by most reviews, the hotel is clean, tidy, friendly staff, wonderful facilities. We are an active family, so the animation team was just perfect, very hard working. I was even chosen Miss Nissaki on one of the fun evenings organized by them! My daughters came home crying as they missed the entertainers so much! The food was ok, not as good as the rest of the facilities in the hotel, which can be understandable since they have to cater for a large amount of people from different backgrounds. We were on half board basis as we tought we would be going out during the day, so we had the chance to experiment the tavernas alongside the beach, which had great food for an affordable price. The negative points are minor, but just to mention there is no free wi-fi and there were lots of wasps, which is not exclusive to the hotel. I definetely recommend the hotel for all types of holiday, wish I can return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located alongside the beach is a spectacular natural environment, the Sensimar Nissaki Beach by Atlantica is a comfortable, spacious hotel on a superb position overlooking its own bay. The hotel is surrounded by terraced olive groves and flanked on both sides by long stretches of pebbly beach. Its excellent facilities, cozy ambience and great location make it ideal choice for the perfect beach holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beach Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Hotel Nissaki Beach Corfu
- Sensimar Nissaki Beach By Atlantica Corfu