Hotel is overall OK.
Location is very secluded (45' from town/airport) and if you don't rent a car or use the hotel bus (daily trips to town) there is no way you can leave the hotel amenities, since you need to take a very steep, 1-1.5 miles road up. But there is a pebble and very clean beach with swim sports and a couple of tavernas (which they offer customers with free wifi and umbrellas/chairs, which otherwise you have to pay to use- the hotel wifi is superslow too) and we actually enjoyed the peace and quiet.
Amenities are overall OK, reception has been refurbished to a good standard but restaurant/rooms a bit dated, but all with very nice sea views and free aircon. Hotel is also fairly clean and service is varied (some staff very helpful, others not so much).
Food is a bit of an issue and definitely something the hotel should improve at. Good dinner, not so good lunch and an even worse breakfast with very limited fruit options and low quality. We also found unacceptable that hotel offers tap water only to those on AI! Drinks with your food are not included in Full/ Half board either. Lastly, dinning are was a bit chaotic and very noisy because staff was cleaning/ dragging trolleys/ smashing plates throughout your dinner.
Overall, this is a good hotel in a very beautiful and peaceful location. Service and food is OK but the overall value is not that bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located alongside the beach is a spectacular natural environment, the Sensimar Nissaki Beach by Atlantica is a comfortable, spacious hotel on a superb position overlooking its own bay. The hotel is surrounded by terraced olive groves and flanked on both sides by long stretches of pebbly beach. Its excellent facilities, cozy ambience and great location make it ideal choice for the perfect beach holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beach Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Hotel Nissaki Beach Corfu
- Sensimar Nissaki Beach By Atlantica Corfu