“Fabulous setting”

Andromeda Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Lourdata
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andromeda is not just a restaurant but can be offered to you exclusively for your reception,ceremony or both. It is the best option for a compination of exceptional food quality, hospitality and first class service. Andromeda centre offers an elaborate space in a unique location, with uninterrupted views over the ionian sea and the neighbourhood island of Zante and a spectacular backdrop of mountain Ainos.
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We ate at Andromeda a couple of times during our two week stay in Lourdas. We had a table out on the grass overlooking the beautiful coast line. The service was very good, and our two children were made to feel very welcome (3 yrs and 18 months). The food was good and the very cheap but rather nice ice cold rose wine was a pleasant surprise. As Andromeda is tucked away off the main road it is beautifully quiet and very easily overlooked if you don't know it's there.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have to say you couldn't ask for better people to organise a wedding. From when we first arrived until we left Teresa and Kostas were so welcoming, friendly and caring about everything.
The food and service at Andromeda were excellent and i can highly recommend these wedding planners to anyone wanting their 'big day' to be perfect.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I seriously seriously can't recommend My Greek Wedding Planners enough! From the very first point of contact, Kostas and Teresa were absolutely amazing!!! We couldn't have wished for friendlier, more organised, more caring people to help organise our big day.

Although very apprehensive about planning our wedding abroad (considering I struggle to even book a holiday sometimes!!), in April 2012, I emailed my Greek wedding planners to discuss the possibility of having our wedding in Skala, in October 2013. Following the speedy reply from Teresa, my concerns immediately disappeared, never to return! Throughout the year and a half that we were planning our wedding, I never once felt stressed or worried, the only feeling I experienced was excitement. Not what I was expecting after hearing many brides say how stressful planning a wedding is...I was sailing through it happily, enjoying every second. All I had to do was email our ideas etc to My Greek Wedding planners, and they took care of absolutely everything! No request/idea was too big or small. It also has to be said; Teresa is so on the ball with emails etc that I never found myself waiting for replies!!

When we arrived in Kefalonia, it was forecast rain for the full week. There's no denying that we weren't gutted about this!! We met up with Kostas and Teresa the day after we arrived on the island to talk through the wedding day and to make final arrangements etc (they travelled to meet us in a Greek taverna just over the road from our villas...very nice and convenient for us). While we were sat there, watching the rain bouncing off the ground in front of us, it was hard to believe that we were planning on getting married on the beach in just a couple of days. Well, you can imagine how relieved we were when Kostas and Teresa turned to us and said that we could move our symbolic wedding ceremony and wedding meal to any day during that week, in the hope that the sun would shine for us!! Now that wouldn’t happen in England!! Kostas immediately contacted the photographer to let him know that the ceremony day may change, and also confirmed that this was ok with the restaurant too. We couldn’t believe how laid back and accommodating people were. We’d definitely made the right decision in choosing Kefalonia to be the place we got married!!

Luckily, when we woke on Tuesday morning (the day we originally planned our wedding to take place), the rain was nowhere to be seen so we decided have our beach ceremony that day. Kostas and Teresa picked us up at our villa in the morning and took us to the local town hall where our legal ceremony took place, and then dropped us back off at our villa, giving us plenty of time to get ready for our symbolic ceremony on the beach later that day. Throughout the whole day, Kostas and Teresa were there if we needed anything but, due to their amazing organisation and planning, there were no hiccups, the day went seamlessly! We had a truly magical day. Kostas and Teresa made sure that it was exactly what we asked for...exactly what we'd imagined it to be!

The photographer who was included as part of the wedding package was fantastic! And we received our photographs 2 days after the wedding!!Since returning home, a number of people have commented, saying they’re the best wedding photographs they’ve seen; he really captured the relaxed atmosphere, such natural photos.

We chose to have our wedding meal at a local taverna, Old Times, in Skala. The food was absolutely delicious, the only downside was that i couldn't eat much of it because of the corset bodice on my wedding dress! The whole evening was exactly how we’d imagined it. If you are staying in Skala, we highly recommend visiting Old Times. Over the week we visited a number of restaurants in Skala town, and Old Times was by far the tastiest, with the best location, right on the sea front. The staff were also amazing, very friendly and attentive.

A couple of days after our wedding, Kostas and Teresa invited us to Andromeda Centre for a meal…a little post-wedding celebration with our family and friends. WOW, what a beautiful restaurant it is, and in an absolutely beautiful location!!! We had such a wonderful night. There was nothing but good words spoken about the food, everything was very very tasty, cooked perfectly and served to all 22 of us at the same time. It really was exceptional value for money and the service was absolutely amazing…there were plenty of comments about how attentive and ‘on top of things’ Teresa was. Anyone planning to have their wedding meal at Andromeda Centre will certainly not be disappointed!!

If you are planning to get married abroad, My Greek Wedding Planners will certainly deliver you dream wedding!! We can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding a reality x

3  Thank Kadi86
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place is obviously geared to weddings, and seating both inside and out is white. Very white.

But don't be discouraged. I ate here twice, and while it was very quiet, it was also very good. The lima (giant) beans were cooked in a vegetable broth, rather than the ubiquitous tomato sauce, and were as good as any I've eaten. I also had the swordfish which was served with a tasty caper sauce.

The table d'hote menu (a benefit of its weddings business?) was outstanding value at 12 euros. Eclectic choice of background music which was also to my taste. The service was attentive and very friendly. Deserves its rating on here.

1  Thank SaddleworthSaint
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a lovely relaxing restaurant. Nice view and lovely staff. Food was excellent, I had grilled fish which was lovely and reasonable prices. I would certainly go there again if I visited Lourdas again.

2  Thank MaryBcatgirl