“The most perfect wedding and perfect atmosphere and food!”

Andromeda Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Lourdata
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andromeda is not just a restaurant but can be offered to you exclusively for your reception,ceremony or both. It is the best option for a compination of exceptional food quality, hospitality and first class service. Andromeda centre offers an elaborate space in a unique location, with uninterrupted views over the ionian sea and the neighbourhood island of Zante and a spectacular backdrop of mountain Ainos.
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“The most perfect wedding and perfect atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Teresa and Kostas did an absolute top job planning our wedding on the 22/09/2012 - especially seeing as our first plans fell through! I got in touch 2 months before our set date and we recieved an email back within minutes!!

After 18 months planning with a big reputable company and hundreds of emailed - we had no idea how they came up with their prices - After 3 emails to Teresa and Kostas we knew exactly what we getting and how much. I could not have been more thrilled!!

The pair of them have no idea how happy we was. When we met them for pre wedding meeting at the Andromeda we were blown away by the views! The two of them are so friendly and we immediately felt like we were home. They advised and helped us with the menu, and what happens if it rains - there was always an alternative and they were always happy to listen and help.

Then the big day arrived! I was so laid back despite being the bride! Spent the day being pampered by my mum and the hairdresser arrived who did a perfect job on my hair!

Teresa arrived with flowers, which were just as I wanted them. PERFECT!

Then the car arrived which I LOVED! and we slowly drove down to Lourdas beach from Trapezaki, once we were on the beach road, Eleni, the lovely driver beeped her horn all the way down, and even had a white ribbon on the car!

We had the ceremony, which was something I could of never imagined, the weather was just right.

We arrived at the Andromeda Centre with the lovely decorated tables. The food ordering was nice and simple, good choice.

Teresa and Kostas were very attentive, not just to us, but to all of the other guests who were there to!

Then the food arrived - it was so tasty and quick!! Everybody loved the food and is still talking about it now!!

We moved inside as it got a little chilly - and we ate the wedding cake - the lightest chocoliest mousse cake ever! That was perfect and everyone loved it.

I wish I was getting married again.

We went back to the Andromeda over the 3 weeks and the food was always spot on - the best place to eat in the island ( I actually mean it!) and is even better as the prices were good, 15.00 euros for a fillet steak with roasties and roasted vegetables, a sauce and some steamed vegetables YUMYUM!!

3 Thank Emma H

• Greek first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic...we couldn't keep away!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Lourdas and we were drawn to eat at Andromeda on 5 or 6 occasions as we felt we might be disappointed if went elsewhere. Kostas and Teresa are very welcoming, professional and happy to chat about your day or allow you to enjoy your meal privately as you prefer. The fixed price menu is great value for money and the food faultless and delicious. We also went to the Greek night and again the buffet food was far superior to the usual buffet fare. I would highly recommend visiting Andromeda whilst in Lourdas....just as the sun is setting there are fabulous views across the bay from the outdoor terrace.....I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Emma B
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Just back from Kefalonia after checking out Wedding venues, we ate at the Andromeda several times over the 14 days, great value for money and the service couldn't have been better. Plenty of food choice all presented with care. The Greek night was great fun with plenty of dancing and lots of wine.
The views from the terrace are spectacular.
Looking forward to our return next year bringing all our wedding guests to the Andromeda for the Greek night.
We even witnessed a wedding proposal there, with the owner presenting the happy couple with a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. :)

“Overrated”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I ate at Andromeda after hearing all the hype about the place. It was very nice but not as good as I was expecting. I was taking a photo of the so called 'fantastic view' and the Irish girl who I think was the manager/owner asked me not to get the half built house in front of me in the frame !!! I would recommend going there, just don't expect it to be as good as you've heard.

KeffeK, Staff member at Andromeda Restaurant, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Hello landyfan

and thank you for taking the time to rate our restaurant.
I was just trying to point out to you might not want to get that the 'ugly' building in your photos..... we do alot of weddings at Andromeda, and we are just very used to
taking photos at a different angle to avoid that one building. I apologise if you took it the wrong way.. I did not mean any harm.
Thankyou
Teresa
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Dark table, average food, not particularly friendly. I think they were recovering from a wedding event so they get an aerage rating for that alone otherwise it would have been lower.

Visited September 2012