“"Best hotel experience I have ever had!"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Enavlion Hotel Batagianni

Enavlion Hotel Batagianni
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Golden Beach
Thessaloniki, Greece
“"Best hotel experience I have ever had!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Enavlion Hotel Batagianni in early May of 2013. This hotel was spectacular in every sense of the word. It was clean, well-run, accommodating, warm, and absolutely breath-taking. The whole place is filled with the fragrance of flowers that are planted all over the hotel. My family and I planned to try a few different restaurants while were there but after trying the food at their restaurant we ate there every night. It is the best food I have had in Greece, and I have been here for seven months now. The best part is that it is a family owned hotel and the mom is the cook! Panos, the head waiter and the son of the owner, will give you the best service, and he even showed us on the map all the places we should see while in Thassos. The beach is beautiful as well. You will not regret staying at this hotel. It was the best hotel experience I have ever had!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Kate P

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This Island is very quiet with mostly simple Hotels. Hotel Enavlion was built with love and excellence in the best beach of the Island in my opinion. Golden beach is the biggest one with nice sand and quiet waters, (the waves in the whole Island usually are quiet).
Do you know people that love their jobs? You will see this kind of people in this Hotel and this is the big difference! The stuff is the most lovely, gentle and efficient I've never seen like that and I travel a lot! They treat you in very special way all the time; they are so sweet and give you all attention and this is for all guests!
Everything is new there, the architecture is very fancy and romantic! The food is incredibly delicious all days, fantastic, in deed!!! This Hotel is 3 stars but you'll see like 3++++++!!! It's really beautiful!!!
The little things I can tell could be better maybe: 1. the standard room is a little small for my taste, still is good and new. The bathroom, the same, but, again, still nice and new.
2. the hotel is not right in front of the sea; there is a quiet street, and a empty place without a house, and after that, the sea, short path, really.
I have to tell you: this is not a big hotel with lift, very big one and built like a palace.
No, the idea is different, it's very beautiful place, but you have some stairs, with higher rooms and rooms in the first floor, built in different levels, charming! No swimming pool and no need of it!!!
Not noisy, no many people, for relax and enjoy!
I guarantee, it's beautiful, fantastic service, best food and best beach!!! I have been in other Hotels, bigger, like 4 or 5 stars, (but maybe there are only 2 really good 5 stars), I wouldn't choose any of them! In Enavlion you feel warmth, the real atmosphere of Thassos!!! And It's practical, romantic and beautiful!!! I hardly recommend it!!! I usually don't repeat the Hotels but this one, I will!!!! Totally worthy!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AMLQ2830
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I consider it as the best hotel in Thassos!! It is an architectural jewel. A palace-like hotel situated next to the beautiful Golden Beach. The rooms are very clean,modern and tastefully decorated and also have a spectacular view to the seafront..!!
The family who runs the hotel is very friendly and hospitable and ready to help and give you information for anything you want. Not to mention the outstanding restaurant " La Terrasse" which is located at the rooftop of the hotel. It is one of the best in Thassos oferring incredibly delicious meals. I have already been two times in the hotel and i look forward to coming back as soon as possible in the near future. It is worth experiencing a stay there. It's for sure that anybody will have a great time in Enavlion and will look forward to coming back again and relax in this amazing, well-serviced hotel surrounded by such a peaceful environment!! Totally worth visiting!!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Kassie_sav
Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visited Enavlion Hotel Batagianni in Thassos last summer and for sure i'll do the same in the future..First of all i have to say that the building is an architecture jewel in Thasos. The staff who compose this hotel are very friendly and really helpful always there, ready to help me any time i needed.The owners were knowledgeable and very professionals.They know how to make your vacations comfortable and very special.Regarding the rooms, they were very elegantly designed and totally clean. One of the highlights at the hotel, which shouldn't be missed for no reason, is La Terrasse Restaurant which is the best on the island offering a vast variety of traditional and modern Greek and European cuisine. Delicious food, cozy enviroment and service that meets with your highest expectations!!!Many thanks to Nikos, Panos and Yana for looking after us during our stay and CU soon guys!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Anastasia P
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I promised to come back to hotel Enavlion Batagianni and so I did. I visited this great place again in the period 5 SEPT- 11 SEPT for my summer vacation together with my family. I can only praise the Batagiannis family for their professionalism in hotel management - special thanks to Mr. Nikos Batagiannis and to his son - Mr. Panagiotis Batagiannis for ensuring such a pleasant stay for us. We stayed in a Junior suite with wonderful sea view - I'm sharing pictures for you to see. The hotel is located just next to Golden beach - the best beach in Thassos in my opinion.
I also strongly recommend the restaurant of the hotel - La Terrasse - it offers delicious meals. You should definitely try the oven-roasted mussels! :)
So, in brief - first-class service and perfect hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria S
Varda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

The best destination for someone who visits Thasos island for first time .La Terrasse Restaurant, Enavlion Hotel is an ideal place to have a good time on your vacation .I have visited this place a lot of times in the past and I would like to express my admiration about the proffessionalism of their owners .The food is delicious and the service is very quick.But apart from that, I was really excited with their staff because they were always smiled and ready to service us.Finally, I would be grateful if i could visit Thasos again in the near future because La Terrasse Restaurant, Enavlion Hotel is an amazing place to relax and you have a chance to escape from reality!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank BillSinos
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

the combination of a superb location, comfortable room, friendly atmosphere and perfect food was exactly what we needed for a week to unwind and relax. we had almost zero complaints throughout the whole stay, and only the best impressions.

congratulations to the hotel management for well organized smooth running of their business on a highly professional level, and for a perfect selection of the hotel's personnel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Astris
4.5 of 5 stars 75 reviews
Hotel Kipos
Hotel Kipos
#14 of 16 in Thassos Town (Limenas)
4.0 of 5 stars 25 reviews

Been to Enavlion Hotel Batagianni? Share your experiences!