We stayed at Delfino Blu from June 6 to 20 and we had a great time. The hotel was all that we expected and more. we were in the honeymoon suite but far from newly married!! and it was very good with a large balcony and superb views. This is truly a boutique hotel and has all that you would expect from one that is family run. Kostas is superb and he is supported by a a fine team who are so friendly, efficient and polite. The whole place is spotless and I am not sure if I can even find a fault. We don't go back to the same place very often but this will be an exception. I have no hesitation in reommending this hotel. The food is excellent and I think, at 18euros for four course dinner, very good value. Breakfast is a meal and a half with lots of choice. yes the wine is a bit pricey but not unresonable and there is choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos